03 Aug We’re Hiring: Social Media Manager!
The Buzz Agency, one of South Florida’s Top 20 PR firms with offices in Delray Beach and Palm Beach, is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager. We know you can post, tweet, gram and snap clever content, but can you develop a comprehensive, strategic plan to help our clients tell their stories and increase their audience, and, ultimately, sales?
The Social Media Manager is responsible for overseeing, planning, managing The Buzz Agency’s social media strategy for multiple clients across a variety of markets. The position involves ensuring our social broadcasting is fully integrated with all other efforts across the company’s portfolio, as well as managing the sales opportunities and current social initiatives identified within each client’s digital marketing campaign.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with team & clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns
- Act as the advocate of social media integration within TBA
- Create timely and engaging content, optimized for intended audience and platform
- Customize social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube etc.) and develop original content
- Stay current with the latest social media trends and tools
- Manage social media team members, conduct team meetings, and advise on projects
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media to achieve overall marketing objectives and goals
- Set client expectations and delivers accordingly
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and development
Education, Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Advertising
- three (3) years proven experience in a related field, or an equivalent combination of related training and experience – agency experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency on Social Media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Snapchat, and other current social media platforms. (Advanced capabilities required with: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.)
- Self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal and presenting skills
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied
- Sound understanding of branding, and communications, and marketing principles
If this is you, we’re growing our team, and we’re interested in talking to you! Email email@example.com your resume and some links to pages/accounts you currently manage. This is a full-time position with benefits.